How to Apply
Enrollment is open throughout the year. However, parents are advised to apply before January for the following academic year.
Book a group visit of our school with our Admissions staff. During your visit, you will have the opportunity to see our classrooms and learning spaces as well as meet many of our Rainbow teachers.
You will be given a registration pack to fill in and return at your next appointment.
The group visits are happening every Tuesday at 9:15am.
Please contact us to book a spot : office@rainbowschoolparis.
Come to school for an interview with our Principal. At this stage, we would like to meet both parents or legal guardians and the child.
During this time, we will discuss the admission process and have your child’s level assessed.
Interviews take place on Mondays and Thursdays at 2:30pm.
At this stage, you will also need to return the completed registration pack with the following required documents:
- Completed Application Forms
- School Authorisation Forms
- Mandatory 150€ Application Fee (non-refundable)
- 3 Pictures for Nursery Students or 1 Picture for Primary Students
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Livret de Famille – Family Book (if applicable)
- Confidential Teacher’s School Report
- Copies of Previous School Reports
- Copies of Diagnostic Evaluations (if applicable)
- Parent’s School Agreement Form
- Vaccination History
- School Insurance (Assurance Scolaire à Responsabilité Civile et Individuelle)
Applications are reviewed by our Admissions Committee every month. Families will be notified by email within a week after the committee.
If the class for your child’s level is full, you will be placed on the waiting list and we will inform you when a space becomes available.
Note that applications for the 2019 – 2020 academic year will be confirmed between January and June 2019.
Once you have received a confirmation of admission, we will send you the letter of acceptance.
Should you choose to accept the offer of enrollment for your child, your confirmation is requested within 15 days from the date the offer was made. The entrance fee (1 800€ and is non-refundable) will be due at this time.
Rainbow School is committed to accompanying you in the important process of choosing the right school for your child.